Ladies and Gentlemen:
The presentation by our North Charleston’s Fire Chief is coming up on April 22, 2014.
Attention all residents in Districts 4 and 9: Please join us at the Fort Dorchester Residential Associations Meeting on March 3rd 7PM.
The meeting will be held on March 3rd at the Community Center at Wescot Park at 9600 Dorchester Road. It will start at 7:00 PM. The agenda is below and we encourage everyone to attend to hear Police Chief Driggers discuss activities and relationships
1. Call to Order (An FDRA Officer)
2. Introduction of invited speaker, Mr. Eddie Driggers, Chief of Police, North Charleston Police Department – Mr. Ron Brinson, City Council Representative.
3. Discussion of current concerns and issues of importance or interest to residents of District Four of North Charleston – Mr. Ron Brinson, North Charleston City Council Representative for District Four.
This will include the latest information relating to rezoning of properties adjacent to Coosaw Creek, Indigo Palms and Coosaw Preserve, and the status of the recycling structure proposed to be built along the Palmetto Commerce Parkway.
4. Discussion of current concerns and issues of importance or interest to residents of District Nine of North Charleston – Mr. Dwight Stigler, North Charleston City Council Representative for District Nine.
This will include the latest information relating to Wescott Traffic Circle, Indigo Road Repaving, and Other Neighborhood Concerns.
5. Comments and questions from meeting attendees.
G. Warren McCarl MD